Yamaha YZF-R1m - Rafael Paschoalin

Yamaha YZF-R1m - Rafael Paschoalin

The racer Rafael Paschoalin completed in the last 12 days the 2015 edition of the most challenging competition of world motorcycling: the Tourist Trophy, or simply TT, the Isle of Man, located in the Irish Sea.

In his third appearance in the competition, Paschoalin piloted the brand new Yamaha YZF-R1m and made that year his best mark in the competition, getting a creditable 30th place among dozens of riders who competed in the most important race in the category Senior TT.

Yamaha YZF-R1m - Rafael Paschoalin

"A year ago I had no idea how to go faster between 256 curves of 60.7 km of the Isle of Man circuit. Today I am happy because I improved almost a minute my personal brand and now I feel I'm getting close my goal, "reported the pilot in his official Facebook page.

Yamaha YZF-R1m - Rafael Paschoalin

Brazilian one to participate in the TT, Rafael Paschoalin ran for the first time in the Isle of Man last year, as an experiment, and now plans to new heights: be on the podium in ten years. The pilot has the support of Yamaha also other evidence of street motorcycling, as the NorthWest 200. carplace.uol.com.br

I'm racing against me. As long as I come across the finish, I'll be okay. Ruben Studdard. This website is for sale! Only 500$, contact me at: hermawan.4ndi@gmail.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »