The world's most expensive car

The world's most expensive car

Lamborghini officially introduced the world's most expensive car, the Roadster veneno. Models designed super aggressive without a roof and is priced limited edition status fantastic, 3.36 million pounds.

The world's most expensive car 1


Basically this model is the same as the Lamborghini veneno released at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2013. Only the roof is made ​​open or version 'Topless'. 

The world's most expensive car 2


Veneno Roadster carries the 6.5-liter V12 engine with 750 bhp mated to a sequential manual gearbox and permanent all-wheel drive. 

The world's most expensive car 6


The Italian firm claims veneno Roadster is one of the super sports car of the most remarkable of all time

I'm racing against me. As long as I come across the finish, I'll be okay. Ruben Studdard. This website is for sale! Only 500$, contact me at: hermawan.4ndi@gmail.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »